When a company is performing well, it is important to maintain staff morale and one of the best ways to maintain staffing consistency is to contribute to a company pension arrangement.
Why choose Mark Cahill Financial Services?
- Mark Cahill Financial Services offer a very personalised service to both employer and its scheme members in the form of group presentations and one to one consultations.
- Mark Cahill Financial Services is an Investment Intermediary with access to different pension providers.
- The setting up process will be dealt with quickly and efficiently, minimising total downtime.
- Your account will be handled by a QFA (Qualified Financial Advisor) with a specialist pension discipline RPA (Retirement Planning Advisor)
- Mark Cahill Financial Services can help you minimise onerous trustee responsibilities.
- Mark Cahill Financial Services can also assist with setting up Group Death in Service (Life Cover as a multiple of staff members salary) and Group Income Protection (Sickness and Disability Cover), which is a very cost effective way to reward and maintain employees.
- Mark Cahill Financial Services will keep you and your staff updated in relation to relevant budgetary and market changes.