If you have a pension and were either
a. Made Redundant
b. Moving Employment, this is an attractive option…
What is a retirement bond?
A retirement bond lets you take your pension entitlement with you when changing job without having to transfer to your new employer’s pension scheme….
This is also a viable option if you were made redundant and you want to take control of your pension benefits.
- Retirement bond benefits
- Exercise control of your own pension
- Choose where you want your pension invested
- Maintain your options in relation to previous service
- Choose when to take your benefits
- Any investment growth is tax-free
Mail: [email protected] if you want further advice on this.